Cannabis is very versatile which is one of the reasons why many are so drawn to it. Not only does it have health and relaxation benefits, but you can also consume it in a plethora of different ways.
One of the easiest and favorite ways to consume cannabis are oil concentrates.
In this blog post, we will discuss what cannabis oil is and how it’s made, learn more about different types, see how you can consume it, and find out where to buy it. Let’s start.
What is Cannabis Oil?
Marijuana oil or cannabis oil are the synonyms for the same thing – an oil concentrate that is derived from marijuana buds using a couple of different methods. Cannabis oil is also frequently used for medicinal purposes, as it’s the easiest and most convenient to consume and absorb.
There are many different types of cannabis oil, namely:
- CBD oil – it’s usually not psychoactive and it’s derived either through CO2 extraction or winterization. It’s most commonly used for medicinal purposes.
- Vape oil – marijuana oil that was specifically made for vaping devices. It usually is psychoactive, however you can also find CBD-based vape oil.
- Hemp oil – oil that doesn’t contain more than 0.3% of THC, it is made from all cannabis compounds except for THC.
- THC oil – THC oil is psychotropic oil which is made from cannabis buds that are rich in THC. These oils are extremely potent.
- BHO oil – also known as Butane Hash Oil, is a resinous type of marijuana oil that is extracted with the help of butane, hence the name.
HOW DO YOU USE CANNABIS OIL?
Cannabis oils are usually placed underneath your tongue until it fully dissolves. This absorbs the oil rather quickly, hence you might experience a stronger and faster onset of effects. You can also put it in food, drinks, or you can rub some on your joint and smoke it alongside your favorite bud.
WHERE TO BUY CANNABIS OIL IN THE US?
You can easily buy cannabis oil online at our online store. At Shango, we offer online orders, curb pickups, as well as home deliveries. If you’re a fan of concentrates, we also offer shatter, wax, crumble, and a lot of other high-quality marijuana derivatives.